Friday, August 10, 2007

Summertime

Since I finished school I realized that I blogging was really a distraction from school projects I was working on the computer. Now, when I am not at work, I usually try to avoid computers if at all possible. However, I was feeling in the mood to write a post.
Last week I was lucky enough to have my brother come for a visit. It is always pretty radical when he comes. Over his visit we were either on bikes, surf boards, eating, or sleeping. We also made a new record for ourselves while he was here: we ordered pizza TWO nites in a row. I know that is a first for me, and hopefully for diatary benefits, it will be my last. I recently found this old picture of me and Aaron at Death Valley, we were in that akward kid stage and pardon all the purple it was early 90's.



This is a watercolor of Kyle Roofing in San Luis Obispo. I love this old building. When I painted this, there was graffiti on the building, what a bummer. Why don't they go tag their own house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katie Baxter said...

You've helped us actualize our ambition to surpass the quality, style, and service offered by our competitors. It can enhance and upscale standard movie video quality to 1080p resolution. You are in a cheap tux.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home